111 ST HWY 205 (Suite 103) Terrell, TX 75160 US
Are you an experienced welder that is interested in expanding your skills and advancing your career?
Join a team that is committed to your professional growth by offering training and tuition reimbursement, along with competitive compensation, consistent hours, and an outstanding benefits package.
Why Welders join our team:
- Competitive Compensation ($19 - $20, BOE).
- Overtime Opportunities.
Some more affordable Benefits for our Team
When you' re a part of the team, you will have affordable benefits you' ll actually want to use
· $5 Prescription drug copays,
· $5 Doctor' s Visit copays,
· Free Tele-Doctor Service,
· Free Counselling Services,
· Life Insurance Included,
· Vision Insurance Included,
· Dental Insurance Included,
· Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities.
You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.
What you will need:
At least 6 months of work experience as a welder.
- Ability to safely operate, set up, and adjust MIG welding equipment and operate simple hand and power tools.
- Ability to weld vertical or flat welds with acceptable quality consistently.
- Ability to weld the following and any combinations of the following: Wire 24 gauge to 50 & Metal ½ plate to 24 gauge.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, climb, squat, and weld in awkward positions for prolonged periods.
- Must have manual dexterity and strong hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to work levers, buttons, and/or foot pedals.
- Ability to use simple gauges and other instruments.
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, supervisors, and managers.
- Able to understand and execute instructions/directions.
- Must be available to work weekends and/or overtime.
- Ability to work and concentrate in a noisy environment.
- Ability to wear protective equipment such as earplugs, safety glasses, gloves, welding helmets, boots, respirators, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment as well as within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to observe and learn from experienced welders.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online!
Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs.
No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each application submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team.
Don’ t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!