1991 Oxford St E London, ON N5V 2Z7 CA
Arch Staffing and Consulting has partnered with one of the largest defense contractor in their search for a Welder role ( Production and Delivery ) in London Ontario
If you have a steady hand and a great attention to detail you definitely want to read further.
Welders will be responsible for completing welding tasks whiling following the identified procedures in the routing books. This maybe include welding, grinding, sanding, cutting, and cleaning parts, as well as being able to handle physical labour in a variety of spaces.
An ideal candidates will be efficient and comfortable working in a team environment, have the ability to multitask, while maintaining complex schedules.
What's in it for you
You will receive an hourly salary of $28.71 to $46.31 (progressive growth), based on skills, knowledge, and experience, with a cost of living allowance.
In addition, you will receive:
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Provision of all equipment required to perform your job
- Shift premium of 5% for afternoon and 10% for midnight shifts
- Company paid, comprehensive benefit package, including health and dental, basic life and supplemental life insurance
- Company pension plan with company match
- A unique opportunity to help Canada in its line of defence
- And many more!
Position Requirements: Required Qualifications:
- 3 years experience as a welder or
- 1 year post-secondary education in a private welding school or community college or Journeyman Weld certificate.
- Candidates will possess Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW) certified
- Certification in all position tickets, such as Gas Metal Arc Welding, Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding would be considered assets.
Your duties will also include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing blueprints and designs
- Finding the right pieces of metal according to the design
- Following all safety and health procedures to avoid accidents and hazards
- Choosing the best equipment to weld specific metals
- Identifying issues and hazards
- Operating angle grinders and other tools
- Maintaining safe work practices