372 Bay St. Suite 402 Toronto, ON M5H 2W9 CA
Supporting the Economic and Commercial Advisor, the Digital Marketing/Branding Professional will lead campaigns to promote tourism to our International Client's country. You will coordinate and manage strategic alliances with individuals in the tourism sector; lead the promotion of high-level foreign direct investment in the tourism sector; lead joint work plans with promotion agencies if applicable. This 9-month contract does require the successful Candidate to work onsite in their downtown Toronto office.
We are looking for a creative individual who loves travel, and through your imaginative storytelling, generate excitement and buzz about your latest adventure.
Benefits you will receive in this role:
- Competitive wage: $33.66 per hour
- Monday through Friday work schedule - flexible to match International HQ
- Access to our DailyPay program
- Professional growth within your industry
- Travel within Canada and South America
- Working and networking within an exciting industry
- Management, supervision and monitoring of the tourism promotion plan and action in the market:
- Management, maintenance and updating of contact portfolio and sector databases.
- Identification and management of promotional opportunities, both in the commercial channel and at the end consumer level.
- Management and promotion of the country's brand, prioritized destinations and market segments
- Management and development of Co-marketing, Co-Branding, strategic alliances, among others.
- Structuring of digital messages on tourism activities in social networks
- Market intelligence management:
- Manage promotional actions to encourage and increase Canadian travel to their country
- Speaker and trainer on tourism promotion topics, seminars, webinars, familiarization plans (FAM Trips),
- Support in the management of public relations, communications coordination and country image with head office and media in Canada.
- Prepare reports when critical or crisis situations arise that affect the country's image.
- Coordinate and manage the development of events related to country's participation in trade fairs, missions, business conferences, international tourism campaigns and other trade, tourism and investment promotion tools, among others.
- Commercial management and ongoing relations with the tourism chain, associations, tourism guilds,
- Other activities related to the service industry
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Degrees in Hotel and Tourism Management, International Relations, Social Communication and Journalism; Marketing, Advertising and/or related careers.
- Minimum of 4 years of Tourism experience
- Professional experience 3 years in positions of executive responsibility, such as, key account manager, brand manager, with emphasis in tourism
- 4 years experience as a Digital Marketing guru
- Ability to speak Spanish on an Intermediate level
- Ability to travel within Canada and South America
- Extensive international travel experience; especially within South America
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- Strategic vision - Create Your Tomorrow
- Passionate and spontaneous
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Commercial knowledge