Tool Crib Attendant
801 Fox Row Court NE Rockford, MI 49341 US
We have an immediate need for a crib attendant for one of our clients in the Rockford, Michigan area. The tool crib attendant maintains the tools and spare parts used in manufacturing and for installations. Ensures that parts and tools are properly stored, inventoried, receive preventative maintenance and are issued to employees when needed.
· Receives, stores, and issues parts, hand tools, machine tools, materials, and equipment in industrial setting.
· Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and parts issued and returned.
· Locates lost or misplaced tools and parts.
· Maintains picking records and inventory adjustments in inventory management system.
· Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and parts.
· Responsible for shipping and receiving of small packages and trucks.
· Delivers tools or parts to workers, manually or using hand truck.
· Marks and identify tools and parts, using identification tag.
· Manages returned parts including identifying, documenting, re-inventorying parts or returning to the vendor
· Processes work orders by picking material and receiving and storing the finished goods
· Works with the EQUIPS team to manage spare parts orders by processing multiple shipments and tracking down missing information.
· Performs other duties as assigned by management.
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, EPICOR (or other ERP software).
· High School diploma or GED required.
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to
our Grand Rapids Office:
Phone or text: 1-844-310-Arch