613 E. Broadway Glendale, AZ 91206 US
Job Type: Full-time, direct-hire
Location: Glendale, AZ
Remote options: Onsite 3 days per week and remote 2 days per week
Work Authorization: No C2C or recruiters. Must be a US citizen or have a permanent greencard/resident card.
Under general direction, responsible for implementing, maintaining, integrating, and troubleshooting applications (in-house and third party). May work independently to solve business problems or participate on work teams.
- Recommends technology solutions considering a number of factors including budget, business need, internal capabilities, and strategic direction.
- Participates and serves as a technical expert on projects needing a new application, modification to existing applications, application updates, testing, and the integration of software applications.
- Designs or reviews new and existing application systems, performs complex systems analysis; makes recommendations for integration, or modifications as required.
- Integrates multiple systems utilizing different communication protocols and gateways. Write interface programs when necessary. Defines application program interfaces (API) to the database.
- Follows standards for coding, documentation, and change control.
- Write, debug, document, and implement solutions to complex problems using the appropriate application systems access and database tools.
- Works with vendors and staff to document and specify software functional requirements. Establishes policies and procedures for loading application systems and to ensure continued maintenance and operation of existing applications.
- Maintains security and integrity controls of the application system; may manage user access to applications and data.
- Reviews contracts to ensure product licenses, service agreements and products are correct and appropriate for defined business operation.
- Monitors systems performance and recommends methods for improving efficiency through system and application design; investigates, analyzes, and reviews user performance complaints.
- Attends product demonstrations, seminars, user group meetings, and other professional opportunities to maintain the necessary level of expertise and may provide or participate in user training.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS/SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS/SUCCESS FACTORS:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field and two years of experience in development, design, implementation, and application support. Preference will be given for two years of experience in
- Current technology and trends in respective area of expertise such as business intelligence, document imaging, SharePoint, collaboration tools, mobile applications, etc.
- Industry best practices and emerging technology trends
- .NET Framework
- Oracle Cloud Platform/Solutions SQL
Implementing, maintaining and supporting third party systems
- Work independently managing multiple assigned priorities and tasks maintaining project schedules and deliverables
- Work effectively with users, technical personnel and consultants to achieve stated objectives Maintain skills through adult education techniques
- Conduct research, evaluate user needs and system capability, and design appropriate plans and programs
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing