Sr. SCRUM Master
11400 N Jog Rd. Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
We are hiring a Scrum Master for a contract to hire opportunity. Preferable location would be in Florida, however we will consider anyone that lives in the Eastern Time Zone and we cannot be flexible here.
PLEASE NOTE THIS JOB WILL NOT OFFER VISA SPONSORSHIPS OR IS OPEN TO THIRD PARTY CANDIDATES
The ideal candidate will be a mid-level Scrum Master who aspires to be an Agile Coach. The roles you have held should be that of “ Scrum Master” who is experienced at driving an Agile Maturity Model from the beginning stages. You have spilled over in RTE and may know a little about SAFe. You have deep experiences with Agile and fully understand SCRUM/KANBAN Frameworks.
You possess a solid grasp of Stances
You have used tools similar to Jira and Azure to track work items and if you have worked with Point-Of-Sale Solutions that may send you to the top of the list.
We want to see how you have applied your expertise as a Scrum Master and not overly concerned with the number of certifications one has.
• Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers.
• Acts as a Servant Leader with the goal of achieving results
•Acts as a teacher, coach, and mentor for agile adoption
• Enables a culture in which the scrum team can flourish
• Ensure Agile Principles and Values are understood and enacted
• Supports the team’ s working agreements
• Facilitates the team’ s progress towards team goals
• Leads team efforts in relentless improvement
• Facilitates events within the teams and across the release train
• Supports the Product Owners and Product Managers (across the release train)
• Conducts Scrum of Scrums to improve and share agile practices
• Solve or assist in removing impediments
• Builds a high-performing team
• Coordinates with other teams
• Supports estimating
• Other tasks as assigned.
Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent job experience
Extensive experience with Agile, namely -Scrum and Kanban Frameworks
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing. Ability to articulate and translate technical language to non-technical customers. Influences at all levels across the company.
• Experience working with global customers.
• Aptitude for gaining deep knowledge of the industry and business, and proactively using this knowledge to deliver meaningful results.
• Track record of consistently delivering and taking accountability for work and results. Confronts tough issues and situations. Open to identifying potential growth areas.
• Consults with clients and teammates to identify all facets of an issue and generate a solution. Understands potential impacts to processes and systems across organization and factors these into solutions. Excellent conceptualization, analytical and logic skills.
• Demonstrates and promotes creativity and innovation. Proactively seeks out alternative solutions to business problems.
• Must work well in a team environment
• Experience with Jira or Azure DevOps Server/Services to track work items
• Point-of-Sale Solutions is a big plus
• Advanced Degree are always welcome but not required