Sr. Project Manager
Spokane, WA 99217
Large established employer is searching for a senior project manager to lead a major enterprise software upgrade. The ideal candidate will have a background in planning, organizing, organizational change management, budgeting, team leadership, and communication.
Responsibilities include (but aren’ t limited to):
· Develops, plans, executes and implements the NetSuite finance, procurement and ordering projects.
· Determines scope of the project. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors progress for the projects
· Evaluates and recommends changes to current and future business system requirements to meet the organizational needs
· Communicates with senior IT & Business Management to ensure clear understanding of project progress and direction.
· Ensures that project goals are defined, being met and are adhering to approved budgets
· Ensure Vendor relationships are maintained and managed regarding project delivery
Required and desired education/skills:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- PMP preferred
- 5 years of experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Highly self-motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills with successful experience leading small to large scale enterprise Software IT projects