Sr Project Scheduler
220 S Ash St Moses Lake, WA 98837 US
Senior Level Project Scheduler (Washington State)
12-month contract to hire
Will be required to be onsite a day per week or more for local. Less local will be longer durations but less frequency.
We are seeking a highly organized Senior Level Project Scheduler to implement, oversee and advance current scheduling processes. In this role you will be collaborating with project managers, setting tasks, and monitoring the execution of project timelines. You will also prepare project and performance evaluation reports.
To ensure success project schedulers should possess solid industry knowledge (Commercial building, construction, utilities, etc) We will look to you for expertise in realization of envisaged project goals.
Responsibilities could include:
- Consulting with project managers and industry experts to set up assignments, tasks, and subtasks.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management system
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines and keeping stakeholders informed of timelines and deadlines
- Identifying potential project schedule delays (risk) and facilitating intervention in timeous manner.
- Recommend actions to keep projects within budget and on time that have multiple work streams
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records in order improve and advance current processes.
- Acute ability to gauge schedule values and health.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in related discipline
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Project Scheduler (Commercial building, construction, utilities, etc)
- Advanced proficiency in Primavera (P6)
- Advanced experience in scheduling and management of large complex projects with multiple work streams. Demonstrative skills in scheduling health and values.
- Identify risk and earned value.
- Confident and proactive in a team setting.