Sr Information Systems Analyst-Technical Focus
601 West 1st Avenue -Suite 1600 Spokane, WA 99201 US
Senior Information Systems Analyst | Direct Hire | Spokane, WA
Partial onsite (2 days)/Remote (3 days) | Must live locally | Competitive salary/benefits-relocation packages | Company Performance based bonus
The work involves large implementation projects involving heavy vendor reach outs and relations. You will be responsible for the integration and supporting the application. You will manage databases and work through compliance activities. We will also rely on this position to mentor junior employees.
To qualify for this role, you should check off most of the boxes:
- Bachelor' s degree in information systems, computer science or related field (desired)
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in systems analysis, requirements definition, system design and system implementation, as well as system programming, development, and/or management
- Highly skilled in analysis of system integrations and deep knowledge of how they work
- Advanced skills using database query and management tools
- Minimum of five (5) years of SQL development skills including stored procedures, functions, tables, indexes, triggers, views, etc.
- Extensive practical knowledge of exporting and transforming data for use by 3rd party and internal hosted and OnPrem applications
- Ability to coordinate and manage system upgrades across a broad geographical base
- Experience with system quality assurance (QA) and testing methodologies
- Application Support during integration and post integration.
- Vendor management experience
- A big nice to have is API/JSON Scripting
In addition, you will enter a collaborative environment where the teams work together continually to hit all company objectives. You also have the option of working 9-hour days and taking either Mondays or Fridays off. Rested and refreshed employees are critical to the uplifting positive environment. The ability to work well alongside technical and non-technical is imperative.