Sr Geotechnical Engineer - Meridian
690 W Capstone Ct. Hayden, ID 83835
NO Visa Sponsorships available
We are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer (5 Years with a PE) based in Meridian Idaho who desires to transition to Engineering Manager within 6 months of hire.
This is a onsite role with a relocation assistance option.
You will join a fantastic full service professional engineering company working with a close knit team. This is a Direct Hire opportunity that is on site and includes a company culture that fosters work/life balance and PTO-Paid Holidays-Health Benefits-401K Plan w/Match-ESOP-Relocation Assistance
· Prepare geotechnical proposals and associated fee estimates.
· Perform and/or direct subsurface exploration (via drilling and/or test pit methodology) and evaluate ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
· Conduct geotechnical design and analysis, including shallow and deep foundation design, retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, liquefaction analysis, settlement analysis, and seismic assessments.
· Prepare geotechnical engineering evaluations/reports.
· Lead and mentor junior engineering staff.
· Lead business development and marketing efforts for the Missoula service region.
· Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Civil or Geological Engineering or other relevant discipline.
· Current Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Montana or ability to obtain Montana licensure within six months.
· Six or more years of experience in geotechnical engineering as a licensed Professional Engineer.
· Project management experience.
· effective verbal and written communications skills.
· Experience dealing with clients and developing new business.
· Experience leading and developing junior engineering staff.
· AutoCAD experience is a plus.