Senior Web Developer 2
300 West 15th Street , Suite 1300 Austin, TX 78701 US
• Design engaging and responsive landing pages for school/government landing page with UX experience in mind.
• Produce professional design mock-ups for all pages on school website (school finder, overview and performance, and analytic tools).
• Perform tests on user interface elements such as call to action(s), layouts, target links, landing pages and banners.
• Develop and maintain designs that are consistent with branding.
• Collaborate with Performance Reporting, Marketing and Communications, and other divisions to edit and finalize design within their expectations.
• Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
• Work with programming team to deploy designs within the programming systems.
• Create and maintain a database of design assets.
• Integrate client data feeds into the website.
• Optimize website for maximum speed and scalability.
• Employ industry and design best practice through website build process
• Collaborate with back-end developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
• Ensure website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile, tablet.
• Incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into website.
• Provide internal support through the build process of the website.
Professional design experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Background in web/UX design with portfolio of strong creative work
- Bachelor' s degree in graphic design or a related field