Senior Information Systems Analyst-BA/PM
601 West 1st Avenue -Suite 1600 Spokane, WA 99201 US
Project Manager/ Business Analyst | Direct Hire | Spokane, WA
Partial onsite/Remote | Must live locally | Competitive salary/benefits-relocation packages | Company Performance based bonus
Plan, design, develop and launch efficient business, financial and operations systems in support of core organization functions and business processes. Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects and systems requirements. Support business activities by ensuring proper functioning of assigned systems and providing extracted system information relevant to meet business needs. Formulate and define system scope and objectives, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
- Define business, financial and operations requirements and system goals by engaging decision makers, system owners and end users in the process.
- Responsible for the reliable and functional day-to-day performance of assigned business systems. Serve as the primary contact for assigned systems.
- Coordinate and direct internal and external resources as needed.
- Manage vendor delivery of contracted work.
- Assist in new system evaluations.
- Provide guidance and instruction to junior staff members.
Application User Support:
- Coordinate user training of assigned business systems.
- Develop understanding of business processes being supported.
- Direct the design, development and maintenance of reports, interfaces, import and export processes for web and client/server applications.
- Provide detailed analysis of assigned business systems data as needed.
- Assist users and data owners in resolving issues.
- Identify tasks that can be automated when possible and appropriate.
- Advise users and data owners on technical issues and company policies as they relate to assigned business systems.
- Manage users’ expectations of assigned business systems.
Business Systems Maintenance:
- Review all enhancement and change requests that relate to assigned systems.
- Coordinate all vendor or internal resources making changes to assigned systems.
- Report schedules, milestones, and progress of changes.
- Direct the development, testing and implementation of process improvements
Compliance and Documentation:
- Ensure compliance with departmental, corporate, and governmental policies and procedures.
- Perform regular audits of key SOX controls.
Coordinate with data owners and auditors to ensure policies and procedures are bein