Remote Customer Service- Mass Sales (BCBSMA)
2800 Wells Branch Parkway, Austin, TX 78728
Overview of Job Responsibilities
We are is currently looking for new talent to join a growing Product Support and Customer Service Team that services one of our clients in the Healthcare Industry
- Agents will be responsible for receiving inbound customer service calls with the goal of educating callers on what plan(s) best fit their insurance needs.
- The goal is to utilize available tools to provide single call resolution and maintaining the utmost in customer satisfaction.
- A combination of being a good listener, articulate, flexible, and possessing patience and empathy with a passion for helping others.
Essential Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Thorough understanding of plans, their benefits and features.
- Educating callers on what plan(s) best fit their insurance needs in a conversational manner utilizing probing questions.
- Handle inbound calls in a courteous and efficient manner while utilizing listening and comprehension skills and proper grammar.
- Provide optimal caller experience by effectively utilizing all resources to ensure single call resolution.
- Maintain our high standard of professionalism and conduct.
- Acquire caller and enrollment related information and input all information into multiple tools while multi-tasking with a 99% or greater accuracy rating.
Critical Working Relationships
- Work closely with internal team and external Consumer customers
- Accept feedback from Quality Analysts, supervisors, and other sources.
Qualifications, Knowledge, and Skills
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Type 35 WPM without errors
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional grammar and ability to read and write English
- Excellent listening and comprehension skills with an attention for detail
- Multi-tasking (typing while navigating different interfaces and talking)
- Availability to work flexible shifts including holidays, weekends and evenings
- 1 year or more inbound call center experience
- Prior medical or health insurance experience
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful
- Former sales experience
Measures of Performance
- Agents are held to but not limited to metrics such as schedule adherence, average handle time, quality scores etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Attention to detail
- Laptop/desktop (no older than 3 years), Intel i5 core processor or equivalent AMD Processor
- Webcam Required
- No Tablets or Chromebooks
- Computer Type: PC compatible (no MACs)
- Minimum OS Version: Windows 10 (with all recent updates)
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1GHZ (1000MHZ) or better on multi-core processors, 1.4 GHZ (1400MHZ) on single-core processors
- Minimum RAM: 4GB or greater
- Minimum Graphic Resolution: 1024× 768
- Sound card with speakers or headset for training audio (During call processing a headset that is attached to your phone is required)
- Monitor Size: 17 inches or larger
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, Chrome (current version)
- Internet Connection: DSL, cable, or fiber optic hardwired (no dial-up, satellite, or 4G wireless connections)
- Internet Speed: High Speed internet access, 10MBPS upload/download minimum
- Anti-virus Software: Must have a current compatible version installed
- USB Headset: PC headset, preferably with noise cancelling microphone, no wireless headsets