7100 Harderson Road Everett, WA 98203 US
Job Location: Everett Washington
Two-year, term limited position.
Support Recruitments for Bus Drivers and Journey Mechanics!
Arch Staffing and Consulting has partnered with a leading Transport organization in their search for a Recruiting Specialist role in the state of Washington.
If you enjoy building relationships and changing people’ s lives, this rewarding career opportunity is for you!
What' s in it for you?
- Full Time, Two-year, term limited position.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits
- Wellness Programs like fitness centers, health club membership etc.
- Extensive Employee Assistance Program including family members
- Paid Time Off
- High Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available to employees and eligible dependents
- Life Insurance Cover and more which are unparalleled in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Under general supervision, responsible for supporting the recruitment of Operations employees (Coach Operators and Mechanics). With a focus on candidate experience and meeting recruitment goals for the Agency, this role is responsible for managing the candidate pool from application to hire.
- Partner and manage high-touch relationships with candidates including proactively and consistently communicating to drive efficiencies in movement through the process. Develops strong relationships and provides information and advice to prospective and current applicants to create a seamless experience. Actively encourages passive candidates to continue in the process.
- Verifies eligibility and qualifications of candidates. Maintains job postings, checks credentials and qualifications.
- Manages hiring activities such as scheduling, hosting, and participating in interviews. Leads informational sessions before interviews and effectively communicate with panelists regarding interview developments. Manages panel and candidate participation and schedule.
- Oversees candidate completion of contingencies to hire, DOT testing, medical certification, prework health screens, tracking permit status. Liaison in scheduling prework screen and onboarding preparation. Once contingencies are complete, generates final offer letters.
- Acts as liaison with Training and other department staff to complete new hire documentation and onboarding schedule.
- Full-cycle recruiting, including best practices for outreach efforts, screening, negotiations/closing and candidate relationship management.
- Developing, implementing, and executing hiring strategies and processes.
What will you require?
- Three years recent recruiting experience.
- Three years’ experience in customer service or customer facing role.
- Experience recruiting for operations positions.
- Experience with recruiting on digital platforms (LinkedIn, Brazen, indeed, etc.)
- ICIMS Experience
- Smart Sheet Experience.
Please attach a resume and cover letter. Applicants who meet the minimum requirements may be scheduled for an interview as well as a variety of tests to demonstrate knowledge and skills for the position. The evaluation process may include interviews, background checks, reference checks and various performance tests.