7100 Harderson Road Everett, WA 98203 US
Job Location: Everett, Washington
Arch Staffing and Consulting has partnered with a leading Transport organization in their search for an Recruiter ( Administration ) role in the state of Washington.
Love the research and sourcing part of recruiting? Want to source for one of the leading Transport organization
If your answer is 'yes' to all of these, keep reading.
What's in it for you?
- Full Time, Direct Hire
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits
- Wellness Programs like fitness centers, health club membership etc.
- Extensive Employee Assistance Program including family members
- Paid Time Off
- High Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits available to employees and eligible dependents
- Life Insurance Cover and more which are unparalleled in the industry.
Under general supervision, the Jobs Recruiter will identify, recruit, and screen potential employees for specific positions. With a focus on candidate experience and meeting recruitment goals for the Agency, this role is critical to our long-term success. The position is responsible for leveraging our outreach, sourcing, and screening efficiencies and effectively leveraging data and analytics to influence recruiting strategy and activities.
1. Search and utilize sourcing methods through online platforms to build candidate pool. Manage and initiate talent mining efforts through various digital platforms. Initiates and participates in recruitment efforts on virtual job fairs/community outreach, generate prospective applicants.
2. Partner and manage high-touch relationships with candidates including proactively and consistently communicating to drive efficiencies in movement through the process. Develops strong relationships and provides information and advice to prospective and current applicants to create a seamless experience. Actively encourages passive candidates to continue in the process.
3. Collaborates with HR Business Partners to understand the needs and roles to be filled; reviews job descriptions to post jobs to internal Applicant Tracking System and external job boards.
4. Verifies eligibility and qualifications of candidates. Connects viable candidates with the HR Business Partners and hiring managers. Performs screening activities such as phone screens and pre-employment testing.
5. Uses data to monitor and communicate status of recruitment goals and results. Analyzes data to maintain current understanding of fair and competitive market salaries, candidate availability, and demand for candidates in particular fields. Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations
Five years of successful recent recruiting experience. A bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field will account for two years of the five years of experience required.
- Experience with recruiting on digital platforms (LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.)
Qualification to enter this position requires skill in:
- Time management.
- Building and maintaining a network of relationships and collaborating with others.
- Demonstrating excellent business acumen, exercising good judgment, and communicating about deadlines.
- Demonstrating strong written and oral communication skills.
- Interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Persuading and influencing and working well independently and in teams.
The evaluation process will include interviews, background check, reference checks and various performance tests.