Real Estate Acquisitions Manager
ONSITE AT CLIENT LOCATION Orlando, FL 32832 US
- Locations: Dayton, OH; Kansas City, MS; Orlando, FL; Oklahoma City, OK; Columbia, SC; Greensboro, NC; El Paso, TX; Greenville, SC; Savannah Georgia; Indianapolis, IN;
- Work Authorization: Candidate must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Job type: Direct-hire, full-time
- Remote Options: Remote for local candidates. Travel required.
- Payrate range: $55,000 annual base salary, $1K commision per closed acquisition, discretionary bonus at year end
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
The ideal candidate is a motivated and goal oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding goals. Prior real estate investment and transactional experience, along with strong sales and interpersonal skills are required. This full-time opportunity offers either a commission only role or a mix of base salary and commission plus competitive full benefits.
The Real Estate Acquisitions Manager will be the primary point of contact within the market for all real estate acquisition activities. The Company converts advertising and marketing leads to buy single family real estate houses in any condition, as-is for cash from motivated sellers while providing fast and friendly service. This is a highly entrepreneurial role that will have clear goals and performance incentives. The Acquisitions Manager will be supported with extensive training, cutting-edge resources, and the tools and materials needed to ensure success.
All team members are expected to act as compelling representatives of the Company focused on delivering a superior client service experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Customer relationship management: Act as primary point of contact for prospective clients (home-owners looking to sell), building rapport to determine their needs and the optimal transaction solution. Will be responsible for managing all incoming leads, including setting up in-home appointment to evaluate prospective homes.
- Meet with prospective clients to determine the comparable market analysis value of their home based on recent sales, research and market trends, estimate the repairs required, and make an as-is cash offer to purchase the property.
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor the sales process. Complete all daily tasks, starting with high priority tasks; email, call, and texts to clients.
- Accurately document all contact info for clients and make detailed notes on what is discussed during your appointment. Add all contact notes and information into CRM on a daily basis.
- Follow up with current and prior leads at an appropriate interval
- Work seamlessly with our title, legal, construction and property management partners
- Cultivate local real estate investment network to produce self-generated leads
- Communicate effectively and accurately with the management team
- Occasional travel to conferences and Company meetings
- Develop and manage junior team members
- Will be required to drive to the various properties and conduct site visits.
- Deep knowledge of residential real estate acquisitions, investments, and sales
- Highly entrepreneurial and goal-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to build relationships
- High level of integrity and sound business judgement
- Highly empathetic and communicative with, and highly responsive to client needs
- Strong listening, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Understanding of real estate risk with ability to apply to local markets/submarkets
- Highly organized with strong time management skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Eager learner, willingness to learn from experienced leaders and peers in the organization
- Flexibility to work set hours but also occasionally work varied hours including evenings and weekends to meet with prospective clients when most convenient
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone. Ability to answer lead phone calls immediately during both business and evening hours.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently; open to direction and collaborative work style
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Sales, Business or a related field of study preferred
- 6-10 years of prior experience in residential real estate acquisitions, investments, or sales
- Real Estate License preferred but not required