7140 40 st SE Calgary, AB T2C 2B6 CA
Arch Staffing & Consulting Canada is excited to be recruiting in Calgary, Alberta! We are teaming up with a Leading Manufacturer of Building Products to find dedicated and qualified Quality Service to join their tight-knit family.
Reporting to the Quality Supervisor, this detail-oriented, self-starting individual will be responsible for performing random quality audits on a variety of products. Other responsibilities include training associates on the shop floor, generating reports, and supporting the Quality Department where required.
- Inspect product throughout manufacturing process.
- Perform failure investigations and root cause analysis.
- Perform process and product audits.
- Record quality data based on audit results to support production in identifying and correcting non-conformance trends.
- Perform product testing in a controlled environment; including on-site water testing and corner strength testing for weld quality.
- Perform quality inspection and performance on incoming shipments from various suppliers.
- Provide exceptional customer service through fact-based decision making, supporting production initiatives and working with service on remediation in the field.
- Train shop floor employees on proper assembly, calibrating equipment & coordinating maintenance.
- Participate in quality standards review, creating work instructions and job breakdown sheets.
MINIMUM SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:
- Windows and doors manufacturing experience is an asset but not required
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems, Lean Management and Statistical Process Control.
- Proficient English verbal and written communication skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent time management skills; ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience in data collection and analysis is an asset.