7511 N Freya Spokane, WA 99217
This is a 40 hour/week contract role for an anticipated 12 months of work with an established Spokane based employer. This position includes basic health insurance, weekly direct deposit, 401k, and PTO after a certain number of hours is worked.
Location: Spokane, WA
Duration: 12 months
Work schedule: 40/week M-F
This will be a hands-on testing position for an experienced technical tester. The QA Analyst will be involved in a Point of Sale (POS) and back-office software implementation project and will be responsible for planning, identifying and creating required tests, executing and analyzing test results, logging and tracking issues, and reporting test status.
- An individual contributor that conducts test planning, execution and reporting for the assigned project.
- Works closely with developers and business users to identify and define use cases used for test development.
- Develops test plans and test cases based on business requirements and functional specifications and ensures traceability of test cases to requirements.
- Conducts and documents test case reviews.
- Executes test cases, analyzes issues and logs defects found during testing.
- Develops expert knowledge for the application and/or business process being tested.
- Creates and maintains test and procedural documentation.
- Contributes to an ongoing process of improving test efficiency and accuracy through the use of better processes and tools.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills. Ability to analyze and dig deep, not just report surface behavior.
Knowledge of PCI Compliance standards.
Retail Point of Sale Software experience.
3+ years hands-on testing experience on Point of Sale (POS) and back-office software projects.
5+ years hands-on Software Quality Assurance.
Computer science degree or equivalent knowledge and experience.