Production Controls Engineer
Spokane, WA 99212
Fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with an established Spokane company. If you enjoy solving industrial machinery programming issues keep reading and apply today!
- Engineer, design, troubleshoot, analyze and manage Control Systems including quality measurement and manufacturing execution; utilize best control system technologies and standards to develop technical solutions for reliability and improved process control.
- Collaborate with Production and Maintenance supervision and staff in problem analysis and provide support for complex installation, configuration and upgrade tasks; perform data research and analysis utilizing SQL or other statistical programming tools to identify issues and develop potential solutions working with both internal and external resources.
- Backup support for E&I staff supervision,
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Electrical, Instrumentation trades or engineering background; degree preferred or equivalent experience; direct hands-on experience programming machines, working with network systems, troubleshooting and repairing industrial and manufacturing equipment in a production environment.
- High level of computer/IT skills and knowledge including PLC programming, network configurations including virtualization, SQL, data visualization and communication.
- Leadership abilities with strong understanding of proper maintenance and operation procedures, including shutdowns or emergency work; respond positively to changes in direction, priorities and assignments.
- Direct supervision experience preferred utilizing effective personnel management tools to maintain a committed, responsible and energized work force; model safety and instill value of personal responsibility in the areas of safety.