9851 Fallbrook Pines Drive , Suite 100 Houston, TX 77064 US
The production assembler will be responsible for working on the production line. This individual will be responsible for the operation of equipment for the manufacture of various products and will ensure all work performed adheres to all organizational standards as well as safety regulations and guidelines.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Operate and attend to manual and automated equipment in the production process operation.
• Perform all functions as designated by X-Act Technology Ltd. instruction while operating specified equipment.
• Follow all production procedures as instructed.
• Understand and review the product through specified production process, recognizing areas of defect and taking appropriate actions to rectify them.
• Perform all work to organizational standards to ensure final product meets quality standards.
Qualifications and skills:
No production/manufacturing experience is required. Our training plan is flexible and depends on your qualifications.
- Attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to follow specific instructions
- Ability to lift, carry and move a minimum of 25lbs
- Ability to work in a team
- Commitment to accuracy
- Ability to perform under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment