Product Marketing Manager
543 NW York Dr. # 160 Bend, OR 97703 US
Expectations and Experience:
- Minimum of 5+ years of Product Marketing experience in Medical Devices, Healthcare IT, or Cardiology environments.
- 2-3 years of cardiac device domain expertise is a MUST.
- Strong experience reading the output on a cardiac rhythm strip to identify normal or abnormal rhythms (AFIB, arrythmias, etc.)
- Ideal Answer: Yes
- Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent experience in product marketing, marketing, product management, sales enablement, etc.
- Strong writing ability, project management, and organizational skills.
- Experience with B2B product marketing or demand gen roles, SaaS experience strongly preferred.
About the Company
The company’s mission is to improve cardiac health for the millions of people su?ering from heart disease. We provide a complete remote cardiac monitoring solution that makes it simple to monitor and act on remote cardiac data for rhythm management, heart failure, and hypertension. Our innovative technology provides the expert, timely cardiac insights that cardiologists need to deliver the highest level of care.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for clearly communicating the value of the company’s products and services for campaigns, sales enablement content, and customer marketing.
The role will require experience aggregating and synthesizing voice of the customer (VOC) research, competitive intelligence analysis, healthcare market segmentation, and market insights. You will work closely with the sales team, product, and marketing to define the positioning and messaging of our solutions and products that align with our overall
- Develop and manage the execution of an integrated product marketing plan aligned with overall GTM strategy and objectives.
- Act as a steward of the organization’s messaging for all products, services, and unique value propositions to the relevant personas and market segments. Validate value propositions. Regularly review established messaging to make refinements.
- Work closely with Sales to ensure e?ective marketing content delivers against business demands.
- Aggregate and assess all competitive intelligence. Provide summarized competitive insights to marketing, sales, and product; adjust product positioning to improve win rate.
- Adapt assets to ensure the organization has the right tools to position and sell products: train sales and account executives.
- Work closely with our acquisition team to deliver campaigns with cohesive messaging that speaks to decision-maker personas.
- Content design and creation that drives sales opportunities, including sales enablement materials, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, RFP responses, and website materials.
- You get it: Solid understanding of customer & competitive landscape and relevant market trends in cardiac remote monitoring and cardiac devices.
- Quick learner: if you don?t know something, you find the answer. You are proactive: You always think one step ahead, are not afraid to propose new ideas, and actively engage cross-functionally without being asked.
- Solution-oriented: You make clear decisions based on data, experience, and insight.
- You are an authentic collaborator: You always understand the impact of your work on the rest of the team.
- You are an Influencer: You articulate and inspire teams within the department and across the company to make sound decisions and try new ideas through e?ective communication and presentation skills.
- You are an e?ective translator: Able to take complex ideas and problems and then translate them into elegant, simple messages for technical and non-technical audiences.
- You are a critical thinker: You get to the root of a problem, think critically about what you are trying to solve and the outcome you are seeking, and create a plan to get there.
- Competitive salary with the opportunity to participate in the company bonus program
- Three weeks of vacation, two personal days, and nine holidays
- 401k with a 3% employer match
- A creative, casual o?ice environment
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, and growing company
- A position where you will have an immediate and direct impact on Company's Success
- A working environment that will o?er development and challenges
- Remote candidates welcome