Machine Operator - AM Shift
111 ST HWY 205 (Suite 103) Terrell, TX 75160 US
We are looking for a skilled Machine Operator to set up, maintain and operate machinery. You’ ll ensure the interminable and efficient running of production. A great machine operator is reliable and able to work with attention to detail and safety standards. On-the-job training is a good way to discover how to do the job better, so you should have willingness to learn and improve. Being a team player is essential since all tasks will require close collaboration with co-workers. The goal will be to ensure that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits.
- 6am to 2pm (Monday to Friday), might be required to work Saturdays.
- 4pm to 12am (Monday to Friday), might be required to work Saturdays.
Some more affordable Benefits for our Team
When you' re a part of the team, you will have affordable benefits you' ll actually want to use
· $5 Prescription drug copays,
· $5 Doctor' s Visit copays,
· Free Tele-Doctor Service,
· Free Counselling Services,
· Life Insurance Included,
· Vision Insurance Included,
· Dental Insurance Included,
· Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities.
You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed)
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools
- Test operation of machines periodically
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products
- Maintain activity logs
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools (caliper, micrometer etc.)
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical degree is a plus
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online!
Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs.
No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each application submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team.
Don’ t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!