703 Waterford Way Miami, FL 33126 US
Job Location: Design District Miami
Salary: $18 per hour as well as Commission on Sales
Arch Staffing and Consulting has partnered with a leading organization in their search for a KeyHolder in Design District, Miami
As a Retail Keyholder you will responsible for demonstrating outstanding customer service and leadership on the selling floor. You will be expected to help build and implement client outreach initiatives, build brand awareness, assist in daily operations of the store. All positions support and assists management team in achieving all customer service and sales goals initiatives. The Keyholder assist management in leading the team of associates to ensure operational tasks and procedures are successful as well as opening and closing routines are completed, all while keeping the customer at the forefront. You will represent the brand, inside and outside the boutique.
The Store is operational from Monday to Sunday. The successful incumbent will work 5 days per week. The hours are from 10am – 8pm.
- Provide a unique and special experience to all clients
- Reach & exceed your sales goals
- Develop potential clients through both clientelling and networking efforts
- Maintain and grow existing clients; keep records of milestones and client’s tastes and goals for future purchases
- Assist team members in sales process as per established boutique protocols
- Develop existing client base and reach new prospects through networking and outreach
- Provide superior after-sale service to all clients
- Provide the highest level of client service through personalized contact in product maintenance
- Use product knowledge and selection to provide exceptional service and build customer relationships
- Opening and closing the store as needed
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and personable manner
- All other duties assigned by Management
- Must have High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Must possess a strong luxury retail jewelry and time piece experience
- All applicants should have 3-5 years of experience in a Keyholder position, specialty retail preferred
- Driven to deliver superior service by exceeding customer expectations
- Able to arrive to work on time and work late
- Able to achieve sales goals and be goal oriented
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter and use good judgment in all situations
- Must be able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Must be able to sustain level of professionalism; friendly demeanor;
- The ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Clientele building skills
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer literacy
- Flexible to retail working hours including availability on weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task and handle changing priorities
- Able to work well with minimal supervision; self-starter
- English language (fluent) required, Spanish desired.
About Arch Staffing and Consulting
Arch is a diverse and global staffing firm incorporated in 1993. Along with our other divisions, we employ over 20,000 consultants in 72 offices around the world. Arch Staffing & Consulting will be the premier global staffing resource our clients, candidates and colleagues count on. We focus on finding our candidates their ideal job and we help our clients find ideal candidates.
Arch provides professional and commercial services for all industries, including information technology, accounting & finance, administrative, skilled trades, engineering, healthcare and industrial.
Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience in the staffing industry, and a large network of proven talent. We have built a culture that attracts and retains the best talent in the industry. At Arch Staffing, placement is just the beginning of the process.