7140 40 st SE Calgary, AB T2C 2B6 CA
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
This is your chance to grow your career, work with a leading manufacturer of building products, and be part of a team that believes in making a difference.
Arch Staffing and Consulting has partnered with them in their search for a Red Seal Journey Electrician role in Calgary. .
This position responsibilities: Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Journeyman Electrician will repair, maintain, and set up manufacturing equipment to ensure consistent production performance with minimal interferences and down time. Perform electrical installation and electrical repairs. Work within a team and have superior communication skill
What' s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Unionized Environment.
- Paid Time Off
- 9 Paid Holidays per year (in addition to Paid Time Off)
- Comprehensive Wellness Program
What will you be doing?
- Follow all company and department policies.
- Work and communicate in a professional team environment
- Document all work performed, and parts used by use of department CMMS software (MicroMain)
- Ensure equipment is operational regardless of time of breakdown.
- Exercise safe, efficient work habits.
- Understand and exercise lockout procedures as per department policy.
- Ensure all pertinent electrical codes are met within the facility.
- Assist non electricians (Millwrights) in electrical trouble shooting when required.
- Assist in basic mechanical trouble shooting when required.
- Communication to Maintenance Supervisor of any critical situations concerning equipment or employees.
What will you require?
- Journeyman Electrician RED Seal.
- Able to work at heights up to 35 feet.
- Work on a rotating shift schedule.
- Available to work overtime when required.
Qualification to enter this position requires knowledge of hazards and safety precautions.
Qualification to enter this position requires the following abilities to:
1. Locate and correct minor and major defects.
3. Understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to read and understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams. These instructions and materials are in English.
If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online!
Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs.
No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each application submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team.
Don’ t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!