Inside Sales Technology
9210 Estero Park Commons Blvd Estero, FL 33928 US
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR AN INDUSTRY LEADER!
Company is a leading Technology Services provider that offers end-to-end technology solutions including Managed IT Services, Networking, Low-Voltage construction and design services, A/V, Life Safety, Surveillance, and more. We have offices in Estero FL (HQ), Alpharetta GA, and Dallas TX with major clients all over the country.
We are looking for a professional with strong organizational and personal skills that can cultivate and strengthen relationships with our existing client base and become a trusted advisor. You will work directly with an experienced and tightly-knit sales team and be mentored to become an essential team member. Communication and organizational skills, technical aptitude, and dedication will be the key to your long-term success in this role and your ability to grow.
- Assist with general quoting of IT systems, hardware, and software and developing capital budgets for existing clients
- Develop new opportunities
- Stay up to date with preferred technologies and services provided by our company.
- Serve as a content contributor and/or manager for Salesforce, including the creation and maintenance of accounts, contacts, and opportunities
- Organize, document, and maintain details on client systems (such as Wi-Fi, Door Access, Surveillance, Nurse Call, Telephony, etc.)
- Maintain and grow strong client relationships
- Hold regular meetings with key accounts
- General customer service or sales experience, ideally within IT, Low Voltage systems, or Senior Living
- Working with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce, including the creation and maintenance of accounts, contacts, and opportunities
- Strong presentation and improvisation skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player with good time-management skills
- Aptitude to learn a large variety of technologies
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of the product line and client base
Full-time, Non-Exempt, Hourly. Company provides comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, disability) and 401(k) after an introductory period. Typical business hours are from 8 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. with lunch break, Monday thru Friday, excluding company-observed holidays. Limited after-hours work may be required.