HRIS Technical Lead
Spokane, WA 99217
Are you ready to contribute to the success of a major ERP implementation? Our client is undergoing a major business transformation by replacing HCM ERP system and is looking for your expertise.
The technical lead will:
• Provide technical solutions, support and maintenance on the Cloudsuite platform.
• Responsible for the design, migration, development, configuration, implementation, support and optimization of the GHR Cloudsuite environment including Global HR, Payroll and Talent Management.
• Collaborate with implementation partners, vendors, IT staff and subject matter experts on application development and corporate standards adoption.
• Recommend technical design and procedures for GHR applications to application users and vendor partners.
• Work directly with the project team providing hands-on leadership, process design, application configuration and development and go-live support.
• Build and support solutions based on Infor best practices.
• Document system process and data flow, system architecture and configuration, interface specifications and system support procedures.
• Identify and implement system optimization and process improvement opportunities based on subject matter expert input.
• Troubleshoot and resolve application errors and other system issues.
• Work with the Application Integration team to define, design, and develop cross platform data exchange.
• Manage system upgrades, patch application, testing, change control tasks and other technical assignments.
• Provide Level 2 and 3 support for GHR production applications.
• Address system concerns and provides guidance for end users.
You should definitely apply if:
- You have more than 3 years experience of technical development and application support for implementing an ERP HCM application.
- Have programming experience including JS, COBOL, SQL, JQuery and Java
- Knowledge of commonly used HCM concepts, practices and procedures
- Can communicate effectively and proactively with all levels of an organiation
- Can legal work in the US without sponsorship
- Can pass a drug screen
If would be nice if:
- You had experience with Infor S3
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology