690 W Capstone Ct. Hayden, ID 83835
This role is not open to candidates requiring Visa Sponsorship
Geotechnical Engineer opportunity in Spokane, WA
We are looking for an experienced Geotechnical Engineer based in Spokane, WA.
This is a Direct Hire role that will include Health Benefits, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K with company match, and an ESOP.
This roles is onsite in Spokane, Washington with relocation assistance options.
The ideal candidate will be one who values a healthy work/life balance in a highly collaborative environment where TEAMWORK is key,
Job Responsibilities include:
- Prepare fee estimates and geotechnical proposals.
- Perform subsurface exploration (via drilling or test pit methodology) and evaluate ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
- Conduct geotechnical design and analysis, including shallow and deep foundation design, retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, liquefaction analysis, settlement analysis and seismic assessments.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering evaluations/reports.
- Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Civil or Geological Engineering or other relevant discipline
- With either a P.E. or an EIT/EI
- 5+ years of experience in geotechnical engineering
- Project management experience
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience interacting with clients and developing new business
- AutoCAD experience is a plus