Full Stack Developer with Angular
4000 MacArthur , Suite 400 Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
We are unable to accommodate C2C or H1B sponsorship for this position.
We are looking for a passionate Full Stack Developer w/ Angular to evolve and expand our team. You will oversee various aspects of the development life cycle, ranging from running daily scrums to managing our workflows for the product suite. This is a full-time remote position. Occasional travel may be required.
- Fix application issues and code irregularities
- Improve UI/UX of existing products
- Ability to swiftly adjust to changing priorities
- Design and development of cloud-hosted web applications for real estate industry from high-level architecture and network infrastructure to low-level creation of app layout, user experience, database schema, data structure, work-flow, graphics, unit testing, an end to end integration testing, etc.
- Working from static application mockups and wireframes, developing front-end user interfaces and page templates in HTML 5, CSS, SAAS, LESS TypeScript, and Bootstrap
- Work with Node.js and back end development
- Design and develop functional and responsive web applications by collaborating with other engineers in the Agile team
- Develop REST API services using .NET
- Implement UI Automation along with development responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience with front end and back end development
- Experience with REST API design and implementation
- Experience in developing cloud-native application and cloud (AWS or Azure) deployment as well
- Experience with JIRA is a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Languages
- Solid grasp of web and backend application development
- Familiarity with responsive designs
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor' s degree in technical discipline (i.e. computer science, engineering, mathematics, etc.) or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Postgres, Cosmos DB, and PostgreSQL
- Experience in continuous integration build tools (JIRA, Confluence, GIT-Bitbucket, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, is a plus)
- Experience with unit and automation testing (Jasmine, Protractor)
- Experience working with Agile methodologies