Full Stack Developer - REMOTE
Richlabnd, WA 99352
Currently searching for talented Full Stack Developers for a full-time 12 month REMOTE contract!
In this role you will be design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems, hardware/software interfaces, and/or applications according to industry established software engineering principals and best practices.
You will be working collaboratively within an agile team to execute on the full system development lifecycle including analyzing user needs to determine technical requirements; developing technical specifications based on conceptual design and requirements; developing well-crafted and documented source code; integrating hardware using software; automating manual tasks; and consulting with the end user to prototype, configure, refine, test, and debug programs or systems to meet needs. Identifies and evaluates new technologies or methods for implementation and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience. A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of the required degree.
- Experience developing APIs and RESTful Web Services
- Experience with iterative development practices such as Agile or Scrum
- Understanding of and experience with Agile delivery and Scrum facilitation
- Knowledge of secure coding practices (cross-site scripting and SQL injection)
- Experience with DevOps, Automation, and CI/CD tools and practices
- US Citizen