Electrical Engineering Manager
Kennewick, WA 99336
Looking for an Electrical Engineering Group Manager to lead and work with other talented engineers that provide creative and sustainable architectural solutions for customers in the PNW, across the US, and in international markets.
- Mentors, provides guidance, and assigns required training to department staff.
- Enforces general organization-wide and engineering-specific policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Works with the Director of Projects and President to assess staffing requirements based on contracted backlogs.
- Responsible for scheduling engineering staff resources to ensure that appropriate staff is available to each Project Manager to meet project schedules.
- Keep the Director of Projects closely apprised of any project activities that may impact deliverable schedules, staffing requirements, technical or financial performance of projects.
- Develops implements and approves all discipline engineering standards and details.
- Ensures that documents requiring a professional engineering seal have the appropriate reviews and approval and is responsible for all discipline engineering documents delivered.
- Confers with the Controller and/or President for approval of contracts.
- Ensures appropriate internal progress reviews for each project prior to final approval and delivery to client.
Skill, Knowledge, Education and Experience:
- Registered Professional Electrical Engineer.
- 10 years of engineering experience; 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager or equivalent.
- Strong organizational skills.