Director of Business Development
1212 34 Ave SE calgary, AB T2G 1V7
Arch Staffing has partnered with a dynamic and growing Asset Management Company, in finding a forward-thinking Director of Business Development.
The Business Development Director is accountable for proactively driving sales. The position will focus on building relationship and proactively managing a network of existing and potential clients. Success in this role is measured through the ability to tap into new markets and new capital.
What benefits you would be entitled to:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Health spending account of 500 dollars
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- Volunteer days
- Up to $1500 on personal development
- 1 week off for Christmas
- Travel within the beautiful province of Alberta
What your typical day may look like for you:
- Develop a thorough understanding of investment funds, business development and service needs for a growing national contact database
- Attract and secure capital for the current funds that the company has secured
- Provide introductions to other capital sources that may be interested in business development opportunities with related entities of the organization
- Maintain regular contact with investment advisors, dealers and other sources of capital in one-on-one meetings and presentations (virtual and in-person)
- Develop the pipeline of business through additional capital sources and continuously working to grow our professional network
- Prepare various sales reports and correspondence, maintain files and CRM databases with the assistance of inside sales coordination
- Participate in developing a comprehensive sales strategy as well as supporting strategies for improved marketing materials and communications to investment advisors and their client
- Collaborate with management in the formation and structure of new investment funds
- Present at and facilitate speaking engagements to train and educate both new and established investment advisors on our funds and provide support to grow their business (includes travel and flexible work hours
- Ability to share knowledge, experience and training with other areas of the organization to assist in broader achievement of goals
What you will require to be successful:
- Bachelors Degree in Business; MBA, CIM or CFA would be a definite asset
- Solid Networking Portfolio
- 4 - 5 years of experience as Inside Sales or 1 - 2 years B2B Outside Sales
- Strong communicator and presenter
- Ability to build strong business relationship
- Ability to be strategic and build a solid pipeline of busines
- Ability to travel to meet face-to-face with clients
- Possess a valid passport to travel internationally at key organizational meeting
- Be able to lead a Team to success
About Arch Staffing and Consulting
Arch is a diverse and global staffing firm incorporated in 1993. Along with our other divisions, we employ over 20, 000 consultants in 72 offices around the world. Arch Staffing & Consulting will be the premier global staffing resource our clients, candidates and colleagues count on. We focus on finding our candidates their ideal job and we help our clients find ideal candidates.
Arch provides professional and commercial services for all industries, including information technology, accounting & finance, administrative, skilled trades, engineering, healthcare and industrial.
Our team has more than 100 years of combined experience in the staffing industry, and a large network of proven talent. We have built a culture that attracts and retains the best talent in the industry. At Arch Staffing, placement is just the beginning of the process.