Digital Marketing Specialist
601 E Front Ave., Suite #402 Coeur d Alene, ID 83814 US
Your outdoor playground awaits you! A unique professional opportunity in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho with a fast-growing company passionate about bringing innovative products to market may be in your future. Surrounded by amazing lakes, streams, trails, and beautiful scenery, enjoy the pleasures of boating, hiking, fishing, camping, biking, water/snow skiing, golfing, (and more), or simply stroll through the town brimming with art galleries and outdoor lakeside dining.
It’s no wonder the Wall Street Journal recently wrote that Coeur d’Alene “tops the list of the country’s hottest emerging housing markets.” Check it out!
You will receive great benefits such as: Monthly profit-sharing bonus, 100% paid medical (for the employee), a monthly product allowance, employer-matched 401k program, while also working in a highly sought-after team culture environment.
Digital Marketing & Paid Search Specialist
Our client’s continued growth has opened an opportunity to hire a new team member who is excited to contribute and help grow the brand. We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and creative Digital Marketing & Paid Search Specialist who is passionate about helping to build brand awareness and increase sales through multiple digital ad platforms including Meta, Google, and streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime Video, Roku, etc.
You'll partner with our incredible Creative team on assets, and you’ll set up, manage, optimize and report on all paid advertising campaigns.
Day to Day Contributions:
- Manage all paid ad accounts (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, DSP, TV, Google, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Develop strategic paid digital ad plan across each platforms and assign success benchmarks to each campaign
- Partner with our Creative Director to develop the assets for each campaign Manage results and optimize where needed to meet success benchmarks Present monthly campaign analytics and provide recommendations
- Effectively manage time and spend to work within campaign deadlines and budgets
- 3 years+ experience building and managing Google Ads, Social Ads, YouTube, and Streaming TV a bonus.
- Experience with consumer product brands who sell on multiple channels, ie Amazon, Brick and Mortar Stores, i.e. Walmart/Target and Shopify
- Must think outside the box when it comes to Keyword and multichannel strategies Competitive, self-starter who leverages analytics and their creativity to solve obstacles
- Excellent communicator and collaborative team attitude
- A passionate learner who stays up-to-date with digital marketing industry trends and developments
- Must be Google Ads certified
Full-time – ONSITE
Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm (Work from home available on Fridays)
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Retirement + Matching
- 10 Paid Holidays, plus Earned Paid Time Off Plan Monthly Product Allotment
- FREE Snacks and Lunch Fixings in our Team Kitchen
- FREE Garage Parking, FREE access to Gym and Putting Green
- Salary Depends on Experience
- Quarterly Sales Incentive Plan Bonus