Database Report Developer - Livionia, Michigan
5300 Patterson Ave. SE , Suite 150 Grand Rapids, MI 49512 US
We have an immediate need for a Database/Report developer will act as a technical liaison between us and one of our largest clients. They will analyze existing processes, design new processes, and implement solutions in the data warehouse. In addition, they will also develop detailed reporting and monitoring using email, excel and dynamic, interactive Tableau reports. This position will report directly to the VP of IT and will also involve frequent communication, meetings and presentations directly with the client.
· Communicating and meeting directly with client
· Analyzing existing workflow and processes.
· Designing new data processes
· Implement new solutions in the data warehouse
o ETL processes
o Automated processes
o Integration with existing tools and software
· Provide detailed reporting
· Manage and monitor all technical processes
· Experience in healthcare field
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong presentation and communication skills
· Project Management skills
Education and/or Experience
· Bachelor’ s degree in computer science
· 5 years’ experience with relational database programming
· 5 years’ experience with Tableau
· Experience with Linux preferred
· Experience with PostgreSQL preferred
· Experience with ETL (extract, transform, load) preferred
Technical Proficiencies Required
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and quick at learning other applicable company technology, tools and processes. Extremely strong oral and written communication skills, including the ability to translate technical speak in a way that end users can understand.
This position will be located in Livonia, Michigan.