Customer Services Representative - Home Delivery Service Center
15350 Vickery Dr Houston, TX 77032
Responsible for efficient and timely response to and communication with End Consumers and Client Customer Service contacting the Home Delivery Service Center, including meeting individual performance targets for speed, efficiency, and quality set forth for Customer Service Representatives
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Blended agent environment. Resolve customer queries and complaints via multiple contact channels, including Phone, Email, Chat, etc.
- Drive a “ quality first” philosophy – driving toward “ one contact resolution.”
- Use problem-solving skills to analyze more complex customer issues and obtain solutions that benefit both customer and company.
- Prepare complete and accurate work to update customer file; enter new customer information into system; update existing customer information; process inquiries and change requests; document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Confident, outgoing, resilient and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Team-oriented, open-minded and willing to learn; must have the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Punctuality and consistent work attendance.
- Good problem-solving skills; analyzes difficult customer issues and obtains satisfactory solutions.
- Must have well-developed telephone skills and listening ability as well as demonstrated ability to effectively diffuse difficult situations with customers and respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Makes customers and their needs a primary focus of one' s actions.
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition; handling stress in a manner that is acceptable to others and the organization.
Language and Communication Skills
- Written and verbal English language proficiency.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret information on screen.
- Must have basic PC proficiency and good technical aptitude.
- Experience with contact center systems that manage multiple channels of customer interaction (e.g. Voice, Email, Chat and Social Media), a plus.
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including but not limited to: Excel, Word, Lync, and SharePoint. Good proficiency with web-based and job specific software applications.
Education and Experience
- High School Degree or GED required; college experience or degree a plus.
- Related experience in a contact center or customer service environment a must.
- Logistics industry experience a plus.