7511 N Freya Spokane, WA 99217
An established and thriving organization in Washington state is seeking a Configuration Engineer with 2-3 years experience. Salary range is DOE and offers generous benefits. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
At this time the company will not sponsor visas.
· Development of new configuration templates and major updates or additions to existing templates.
· Developing automation to replace manual processes.
· Researching new tools and solutions.
· Providing effective technical mentorship and guidance to associate-level Configuration Engineers.
· Leading the resolution of problem cases.
· Serving as an escalation point to assist associate-level Configuration Engineers in troubleshooting issues that arise with tools and processes developed by the Configuration Management team.
· Maintain and continuously improve the inventory asset management system to assure accurate deployment, maintenance, and retirement of hardware and software
· Develop software deployment packages to automate remote installation and configuration of 3rd-party and/or internally developed software.
· Developing and maintaining an efficient provisioning process for all manner of IT assets.
· Assisting with maintaining system and software security.
· Serve as a technical escalation point to assist troubleshooting and resolving technology-related issues.
· Be an advocate for adopting secure computing practices
· Champion the use of configuration management principles when contributing to company projects.
· Identify opportunities to improve the employee experience through process improvement or implementation of new technology.
· Assist in training other IT team members to use the company’ s systems management software in support of their use case of that software.
· Maintain an up-to-date system and software inventory.
· Hands one experience managing multiple endpoints with SCCM or Ivanti products.
· Powershell scripting skills.