6835 N. 57th St., Ste 100 Glendale, AZ 835301 US
BI Developer (2 Years exp) /Direct Hire/Glendale Arizona/100% Remote/Must live local for meetings
Salary Range from $76K-$115K.
- Evaluates customers’ needs and abilities to provide appropriate solutions.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources using standard SQL.
- Creates complex, visually appealing, and interactive dashboards/scorecards/reports to support business processes such as support compliance and regulatory needs etc., including related trends, and projections.
- Determines data quality and assists in analysis of data consistency derived from transaction and business intelligence systems.
- Designs data ETL extractions and manipulations to support production and ad-hoc analyses and reports.
- Provides guidance on industry best-practices and help select strategic data platforms, tools, and processes.
- Recommends standards, policies, and procedures for the form, structure, and attributes of the BI tools and systems.
- Provides support and training to business teams as necessary. Assists with unit testing systems integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Supports the company’s commitment to protect the integrity and confidentiality of systems and data.
- Filters and "cleans" data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct sources of data error.
- Works with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Adheres to current data visualization standards for dashboard and report design.
- Follows established change control processes as necessary.
- Leverages existing data and reports to minimize unnecessary data and report creation.
- Ensures proper security measures are applied as necessary to data repositories and reports.
- Analyze and document business processes.
Minimum Qualifications/Special Requirements/Success Factors
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Power BI and key BI Trends
Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) tools
Data visualization design principles
Data cleaning methodologies
Data standard best practices
Software analysis, design, development, and implementation techniques
Current industry trends and best practices
Use of technology for business operations
A wide variety of analytical processes (data privacy, governance, measurement, information security, etc.)