2379 Beville Road Daytona Beach, FL 32119 US
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Maintain master plans.
- Produce accurate construction documents for production and custom homes, i.e. lot specific plan drawings generated from Customer Option Forms with direction from the team leader.
- Must be able to work with Sales, Marketing and Development to create a lot-fit matrix for new residences.
- Continue on-going process of plan revisions to all customized plans as necessary to meet customer requests.
- Maintain accurate records of revised construction details.
- Maintain current DWF files of customized plans for printing as required.
- Facilitate sales staff in the creation of customized home designs within appropriate time constraints. Design experience desired.
- Collaborate with other members of the team by following CAD department policies and procedures in an effort to produce the highest quality and most efficient construction documents.
- Must be able to multitask and complete scheduled work within designated timelines.
- Working knowledge of current Florida Building Codes required.
- 5 - 10 years experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2019.
- Associate’ s or technical degree in drafting with a focus on architecture
EOE / DFWP