Assembly Line Operator
6754 Bardstown Road. Louisville, KY 42701
Everyone is encouraged to apply and even with little to no experience, you can qualify!
We have partnered up to support the supplier of Automotive Parts for Assembly Line Job Positions.
If you enjoy working with your hands and your head, independently and as a team, this may be your chance to join the automotive assembly industry.
- Weekday morning shifts: Monday - Thursday, 6am - 2: 30pm
- Weekday evening shifts Tuesday - Friday 4: 30pm - 1am
Some more affordable Benefits for our Team
When you' re a part of the team, you will have affordable benefits you' ll actually want to use
· $5 Prescription drug copays,
· $5 Doctor' s Visit copays,
· Free Tele-Doctor Service,
· Free Counselling Services,
· Life Insurance Included,
· Vision Insurance Included,
· Dental Insurance Included,
· Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities.
You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.
What you' ll do as a Automotive Parts Assembler:
As an Assembler, you will be cross-trained to work in various departments within the the Assembly Line. Your attention to detail will be critical as you assist in manufacturing of the Automotive Parts.
The job entails the following physical activity (Special Requirements):
- Ability to lift and carry 25 - 40 lbs.
- Physical work would require bending, stooping, lifting and standing for 8 - 10-hour shift depending on work schedule
What you' ll need:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency preferred
- Any previous assembly experience is a plus (but not required).