3401 North Miami Avenue 201-203 Miami, FL 33139 US
GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON...IS THAT YOU?
After spending seven years triumphantly redefining B2B demand generation techniques, we finally opened our office in Miami, FL.
The company provides sophisticated digital marketing services to hundreds of businesses, from all over the globe, and feel now is the right time to grow our US presence to serve and grow our already strong client base there effectively and efficiently. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies, having successfully doubled, both in turnover and headcount each year! We’re very excited about this next expansion and thrilled to be offering this exciting opportunity to be one of the founding members of our Miami team!
You’ll want nothing more than to win clients using our near-limitless in-house qualified lead-gen service, plus a healthy mix of direct outreach and self-generated opportunities. This will include leveraging your own network, social outreach and even good old-fashioned phone calls.
Our clients currently range from start-ups to multi nationals in the US, UK, Europe and beyond. Our company is famously effective for any B2B company, so there is no shortage of potential customers. New customers are handed to client services at the point of contract, so this role does not extend to ongoing account management.
• Telephone sales expert
• Strong experience in end-to-end selling
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in pitching, proposing and closing sales
• A mature, consultative approach, assuming natural authority in sales scenarios, guiding senior client stakeholders confidently through a slick sales process
• Ability to run a well organised pipeline
• Results orientated with high commitment and positive, can-do attitude
• Commercially minded with an understanding of the B2B sales cycle and the types of challenges faced by business owners, sales, and marketing professionals
• Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit; you are passionate, persuasive, and inspiring
• 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role ideally in-house for a B2B technology business
• Exceptional communication skills – your understanding of the B2B sales cycle means you are able to close deals across a range of audiences
• Sales sharp – an exceptional salesperson with the ability to educate and take people on a journey
• Curious – keen to understand the ‘bigger picture’ and gather information/make connections
• Relationship Management and collaboration – with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared goals and proactive in contributing to the success of others
We’re the people behind the prospects. For all the clever tech, what makes the company service stand out is the people. As we like to tell our clients, we’re a team not a tool.
Our values permeate company through our behaviors', not only as people but across the business. We invest in our people, their development, our products and our working environment. We are ambitious, not only as a business but by encouraging passionate and imaginative collaboration. We are people who are proud of our identity and celebrate each other’s successes, whilst giving back to our local communities. We are open and transparent, with our clients and our people – each team member has a voice, and we ensure it is heard!
WHAT WE OFFER
The company invests in our people – they are what makes our company great and we work hard to make sure that everyone feels like a valued member of the team.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
• Career progression plan - Well-structured career progression path supported by regular 360- degree feedback
• Yearly Bonus - Company profit sharing; We believe in sharing in our success, as such we’ll reward your loyalty by sharing 10% of the company's net profit with employees.
• Extended annual leave
• Contribution to your health insurance policy
• International travel - You will have the opportunity to travel and work side by side from different company offices/locations.
• Learning and Development - A learning platform to encourage you in personal and professional growth additionally supported by mentorship, external training, and certification when needed.
• Hybrid working- 3 days from home, 2 days in the office, and if you want to come every day - you surely can!
• Wellbeing package adapted to the needs of our people. Regular social activities, and lots of healthy snacks.
• Your work matters - We have an open-door policy and value your opinion. Ideas are heard and genuinely put into practice