Sr Geotechnical Engineer - Meridian
255 N Linder Rd Meridian, ID 83642 US
We are an employee-owned company that serves the Northwest for geotechnical and environmental engineering. We are seeking a Senior Geotechnical Engineer based in our Meridian, Idaho office that desires to promote to the Engineering Manager within 6 months.
- Prepare geotechnical proposals and associated fee estimates.
- Perform and/or direct subsurface exploration (via drilling and/or test pit methodology) and evaluate ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
- Conduct geotechnical design and analysis, including shallow and deep foundation design, retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, liquefaction analysis, settlement analysis, and seismic assessments.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering evaluations/reports.
- Lead and mentor junior engineering staff.
- Lead business development and marketing efforts for Meridian Idaho service region.
- Minimum Bachelor’ s degree in Civil or Geological Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Idaho or ability to obtain Idaho licensure within six months.
- Six or more years of experience in geotechnical engineering as a licensed Professional Engineer.
- Experienced with bearing the responsibility for “ Stamping Drawings”.
- Project management experience.
- Experience dealing with clients and developing new business.
- Experience leading and developing junior engineering staff.
We offer a balance between quality of life in a small, recreation-based community with a work environment that provides competitive salaries; paid time off and holidays; health and welfare benefits; 401k plan with company match; and a company ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.