Shipping/Receiving - St. Louis, MO
2090 Concourse Drive St. Louis, MO 63146 US
We have partnered up with a pioneer of US manufactured dental products.
If you enjoy working with your hands and your head, independently and as a team, this may be your chance to join the facility.
We are looking for a careful shipping and receiving clerk Accurately ship and receive goods; prepare and enter records of goods shipped and bills of lading; keep records of goods received; and associated reporting.
- Available shifts morning 7am to 3: 30pm
Some more affordable Benefits for our Team
When you' re a part of the team, you will have affordable benefits you' ll actually want to use
· $5 Prescription drug copays,
· $5 Doctor' s Visit copays,
· Free Tele-Doctor Service,
· Free Counselling Services,
· Life Insurance Included,
· Vision Insurance Included,
· Dental Insurance Included,
· Vacation and Holiday Pay and Scholarship Opportunities.
You will get these amazing benefits and more after just 30 days.
What you' ll do as a shipping and receiving clerk
Accurately ship and receive goods; prepare and enter records of goods shipped and bills of lading; keep records of goods received; and associated reporting
Follow all safety rules and company established manufacturing methods and processes and while meeting key performance measures
Verify shipments and receipts against BOLs, Invoices, or related documentation to ensure correct quantity, type, date, etc
Move all packaging pallets from queue to correct location in warehouse
Organize warehouse location with proper materials and products
Using a forklift or hand truck, move finished goods from Secondary operations to warehouse locations
Transport raw materials to production rooms based on job orders
Ensure materials are prepared for new jobs/changeovers
Maintain all documentation regarding transactions
Set up as per company processes
Prepare damaged goods and shortage reports and communicate to the proper departments
Condense pallets as possible and remove pallets
Track and enter material transfers in ERP system
Post weight and shipping charges and all related data
Use barcode readers to ensure ERP system is updated with all material and product movements
May cross-train on Material Handler duties
May assist in training new employees
Other job duties as assigned
Performs related duties as required, including breaking down cardboard and placing in dumpster; emptying runner bins at end of shift; and sweeping, cleaning and keeping warehouse and receiving area clean and safe
Maintain files of all records
What you' ll need / work experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of combination of incoming material inspections, related computer system data entry, forklift and or hand truck operations in an industrial environment
- At least one year experience with various freight methods, S&R documentation such as BOLs, invoicing, damaged goods returns, etc
- Ability to read, write, take direction and work well within a team
- Proficient in speaking/writing/reading English
- Must be able to work standing for 8 hours
- Able to stand, walk, bend, reach, and lift up to 40 pounds occasionally
- Able to communicate well in oral and written form
" If this sounds like the right job for you, please apply online!
Not for you, but someone you know? Share this job with them and then check out our other available jobs.
No appointment necessary and guaranteed interviews! Each application submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained in case a great opportunity opens for you with any of our locations to join our Team.
Don’ t wait, we want YOU to be our next Teammate!.