General Production for Big Rapids Products! $14-15/hour plus $2,000 bonus
110 Sanborn Avenue , Suite A Big Rapids, MI 49307
General Production For Big Rapids Products! $14-15/hour Plus $2, 000 Bonus
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Job Number: 3036
Pay Rate: $14-$15. Plus $2, 000 Bonus during first 80 working days. Higher Rates after 90 days.
Hiring for Big Rapids Products! New pay rates, $14/hour on 1st shift and $15/hour on 2nd shift. PLUS, $2, 000 Bonus paid during the first 80 working days!
Big Rapids Products is the premier employer in Big Rapids and offers an exceptional benefit package including: company paid health, dental, vision, 401k, holidays, vacation days and a beautiful Employee Resource Center (with cafeteria and fitness facility).
Be a part of the fastest growing company in Big Rapids!
Call or text us at: 1.877.477.6847
Or stop by our office located at: 110 Sanborn in Big Rapids.
What you will be doing:
- will be an important team member helping us achieve our mission, while earning an excellent wage, exceptional benefits and a $2, 000 Bonus. The $2, 000 Bonus is paid in $500 increments after 20 working days, and 40, 60, 80 working days.
Our Big Rapids Products mission is committed to continually improving our products and processes to meet or exceed the requirements of our customers. BRP will deliver defect free products and services on time, every time.
- Each employee is an operator who will know and understand the training they receive before operating any machinery.
- Employee will understand and comply with all testing, gaging and inspection procedures for all quality control programs necessary for their job.
- Employee will understand and comply with all necessary shop safety procedures.
- Operator must run machinery at a speed which meets or exceeds Big Rapids Products part per hour quotas while maintaining an acceptable scrap percentage.
- Employee will accurately maintain their daily production slips.
- Employee will keep their work areas clean and organized at all times.
- Employee will review, understand and comply with all policies of Big Rapids Products.
- Employee should make every effort to make suggestions or comments involving the continuous improvement of our products and processes.
What you will need:
- Employee must have the ability to work well with his-her co-workers and function as an effective team member.
- Employees must work under the direction of their supervisor and quality control personnel.
- Employees must be able to read and comprehend written instructions pertaining to their job.
- Employees must be able to stand and or operate machinery, inspect product and package product for an entire shift.
- Employees must understand and abide by all policies and procedures of Big Rapids Products.
- Participate in orientation and training sessions for your job
- Operators will be required to wear the following when handling parts or materials: cut resistant gloves, sleeves, nitrile gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection
- Must be able to stand, walk, and sit for the duration of the shift
- Must be able to lift up to 30lbs repetitively
- Work 8-10 hour shifts