Spokane, WA 99201
Plan, design, develop and launch efficient business, financial and operations systems in support of core organization functions and business processes. Gather and analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects and systems requirements. Support business activities by ensuring proper functioning of assigned systems and providing extracted system information relevant to meet business needs. Formulate and define system scope and objectives, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field (desired)
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience in systems analysis, requirements definition, system design and system implementation, as well as system programming, development, and/or management
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, etc.
- Ability to interact with a diverse user base in a competent and professional manner
- Ability to coordinate and manage system upgrades across a broad geographical base
- Experience with system quality assurance (QA) and testing methodologies
- Vendor management experience
- Project and time management skills
- Presentation and training skills
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Highly collaborative
- Tenacious learner
- Problem solver – not just a problem finder
- Ability to interact with all levels of within the organization