AutoCAD/Draftsperson- Daytona Beach
2379 Beville Road Daytona Beach, FL 32119 US
A leader in its industry and a Florida’s Custom Home Builder, is currently seeking to hire a Drafter/AutoCAD Technician in the Jacksonville area. Successful candidates should be skilled and self-motivated with a minimum of 3 years of residential drafting experience. The ideal candidate should be proficient in AutoCAD 2019. Must be detailed oriented, methodical, and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities.
- Maintain master plans.
- Produce accurate construction documents for production and custom homes, i.e., lot specific plan drawings generated from Customer Option Forms with direction from the team leader.
- Must be able to work with Sales, Marketing and Development to create a lot-fit matrix for new residences.
- Continue on-going process of plan revisions to all customized plans as necessary to meet customer requests.
- Maintain accurate records of revised construction details.
- Maintain current DWF files of customized plans for printing as required.
- Facilitate sales staff in the creation of customized home designs within appropriate time constraints. Design experience desired.
- Collaborate with other members of the team by following CAD department policies and procedures to produce the highest quality and most efficient construction documents.
- Must be able to multitask and complete scheduled work within designated timelines.
- Working knowledge of current Florida Building Codes required.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2019.
- Associate’s or technical degree in drafting with a focus on architecture
Company offers competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
EOE / DFWP
Note to Job Seekers : No telephone calls please. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted if there is a potential match. Thank you.